Advancing Technology Through Our Network
When you become a member of the Interventional Orthopedics Foundation (IOF), you receive the following:
- Discounts on all IOF courses and conferences
- Discounts on attendance fees for the IOF Annual Education Conference
- Complimentary listing in the IOF Directory of Members The IOF designation to inform your patients and colleagues that you’re an expert in the field of Interventional Orthopedics with extensive education, training, and practice-based experience
- First to receive access to webcasts, education sessions, and webinars
- View webcasts, education sessions and our webinars
- Patient education efforts made on your behalf, such as IOF’s ACL Injury Prevention Program
- The opportunity to serve on IOF Committees
- First to receive electronic announcements for upcoming courses, events, and new member benefits
Membership is open to physicians and scientists who have become experts in the field of Interventional Orthopedics. All candidates must complete an application for consideration.
Fellow and Active Members must:
- Submit a Bone Marrow Course Certification
- Perform all injection procedures under imaging guidance (fluoroscopy or ultrasound)
- Use a 510k-approved, automated device or have Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that require an in-house laminar flow hood and sterile processing techniques to isolate a nucleated cell fraction
- Perform cell counts and viability measurements as part of all cell-based procedures
Membership Directory Information
The IOF Membership Directory contains contact information for the physician members of our organization. It is updated each month and available for physician referrals and for patients seeking interventional orthopedics care.
IOF dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense.
Interventional Orthopedics Foundation
403 Summit Boulevard, Suite 104
Broomfield, CO 80021
Phone: (303) 469-4431
Fax: (303) 479-2608
It is important to include your e-mail address and to keep it up to date. It often is used for verification of services. In addition, we plan to notify members of important dates and new services by e-mail.
Categories & Dues
Fellow Members are physicians (MD, DO, DPM), or scientists (PhD) who have made extraordinary contributions to the field of interventional orthopedics medicine. Members may apply for Fellow status provided they have been a member of IOF for at least one year. The application will be voted for approval by the majority of the Board of Directors. Fellows are members who can participate in the IOF Patient Registry.
Annual Membership: $500
Active Members are physicians (MD, DO, DPM) or scientists (PhD) who dedicate at least a portion of their practice to interventional orthopedics medicine. Active members can participate in the IOF Patient Registry.
Annual Membership: $400
Affiliate Members are physicians (MD, DO, DPM) or scientists (PhD) who are retired from practice who maintain an active interest in interventional orthopedics medicine.
Annual Membership: Waived
Fellow-in-Training members are graduates of Medical Schools (MD, DO, DPM) or are enrolled in Ph.D. programs, who are in the process of completing a Fellowship Program.
Annual Membership: $100
Medical Student Member
Medical Student members are graduates of Medical Schools (MD, DO, DPM) or are enrolled in Ph.D. programs, who are in the process of completing graduate medical education programs (internship & residency)
Annual Membership: FREE
Organizational memberships allow non-profit healthcare providers, educational institutions, government agencies, medical device companies, and others to join IOF as an organization. All employees listed under an organizational membership receive full individual membership benefits.
Annual Membership: $750