The Interventional Orthopedics Foundation (IOF), a 501c3 non-profit organization, has begun identifying the next generation of leaders for the organization. As a result, the IOF board of directors has confirmed Gerard Malanga, M.D., and Rahul Desai, M.D., as President-Elect and Vice President-elect, respectively, for 2019/2020. Prior to beginning their terms, the physician leaders will spend a year learning about the administrative aspects of the organization under the direction of IOF Founder Christopher Centeno, M.D., Executive Director Nancy Ho, and the IOF Board of Directors.
- IOF Expands Course Offerings to Florida and Washington
- Statement from IOF President on the New York Times Article “An Unproven Cure”
- IOF 2019 Conference Videos Available for Purchase
- IOF President Receives $590,000 Award to Treat Meniscal Injuries in Military Personnel
- Dr. Ariana DeMers Joins the IOF Board